Thursday 26 August 2010

A Sentimental Writer

I have written a piece about Big Brother for this months issue of Out In The City, page 24. I don't usually write about my time as a contestant on Big Brother, as I often wonder, does anyone really care what I have to say on the subject? Besides, many of my former Housemates do such a better job when it comes to speaking about Big Brother. They are far more researched, eager and articulate (eyes roll back) on the subject than I am. Despite that, I decided to give it a go. When Out In The City approached me about writing the piece I was unsure where to start, how to comment on my time as a contestant. I realized there was just so much I could cover, talk about. FUCK! Writers block . . .

I decided to leave it be for the time being, and get back to unpacking boxes that had been sitting in a spare room for months. I soon unearthed a box containing loads of Big Brother memories. Writers block ALL cleared! This was where I would start writing from. While I'm not sentimental about my time on Big Brother, I am a sentimental writer. If you would like to read my article in this months issue of Out In The City then click the links below. Hope you enjoy? . . . Richard :-)

September 2010 Issue - View Online (Click Here)

Out In The City - www.outmag.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment