Sunday 25 April 2010

Le Male Poulet

Don't you just hate it when you misplace something! The misplacing of my personal possessions is the story of my life. A constant daily battle. I have spent the last few days desperately tearing the house apart in search of my Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" Eau de Toilette fragrance for men. I usually keep it on top of my chester drawers with all my other fragrances and male grooming products - neatly I might add. This evening while peeling sweet potatoes and seasoning a rather large chicken it turned up . . . in my kitchen cupboard next to some herbs and a tub of Bisto! This is either the early symptom of dementia, or a new recipe seasoning chicken with Jean Paul Gaultier Eau de Toilette. I'll let you know how the chicken tastes tomorrow.

P.S. Tomorrow I'll be blogging about the Glee episode The Power Of Madonna, which aires here in the UK tomorrow evening. I'll also give a brief review of the album. Glee & Madonna how fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment