Monday 7 June 2010

Me vs The Garden - Day 1

Right then, this summer I have made it my mission to sort out the garden, and boy do I have my work cut out for me. I'm working with a space the size of a football field, a slight exaggeration. First things first, WEEDS, and lots of them. To say the weeds in my garden are overgrown would be an understatement. Instead of gorgeous decking and a firepit I have weeds and grass up to my knees – to make matters worse, neither me or my partner have got a clue about gardening!
After giving the lawn an initial cut to help reduce the work, I was disappointed to see just how many weeds and brambles were left in the garden. This is when Roundup came to the rescue. I used one of the Pump N’ Go treatments to tackle the entire garden, from the more leafy and perennial weeds to the brambles at the back of the plot.
Within a couple of days the leafy weeds were dead, and the brambles were starting to die back. It didn’t take me long to clear the area and have the garden looking a bit more presentable. The Pump N’ Go was brilliant to use, the pump handle meant there was a continuous spray, leaving me to tackle the copious amounts of weeds in no time at all – I never imagined that this would be the easy part to it all! If you are interested in Roundup's Pump N' Go and any other Roundup products then please check out their website.

www.roundup-garden.com

No comments:

Post a Comment