Thursday 10 June 2010

The Summer Belongs To South Africa

Unless you've been living on another planet and have just arrived on earth then you may not be aware that the 2010 FIFA World Cup starts tomorrow. South Africa will host the event with venues in nine cites and a total of 32 national teams participating. No doubt the pubs and bars will be packed and the streets will be empty, as the world watches, supporting it's favorite nation in a bid to win the FIFA cup. I always tend to find myself drawn into all the footy drama, supporting the England team of course. However this year I can't help but wonder if I should take advantage of the empty shops while England plays. I'm not one for crowds and I need a new toilet plunger. If you are interested you can check out all the World Cup highlights on the official FIFA website.
www.fifa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment