Thursday 20 May 2010

Michelle O! The new Jackie O?

Every time I open a style magazine I'm always drawn to the absolutely stunning Michelle Obama. I just can't seem to get enough of Michelle, her warm spirit and elegance. She really is putting style back into politics, and it's about time. Not since Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis has America (the world) had such a glamorous first lady. Michelle just oozes old fashioned glamour and reminds me of those actresses from the era of black and white film. Lena Horne and Diane Carroll come to mind. Michelle is well on her way to being a new style icon, and she more than proved that when she appeared with her husband, U.S President Barack Obama for the State Dinner at the White House the other day. That blue dress! WOW! How gorgeous does she look? Looking at Michelle I'm always left thinking, now that's a woman who knows how to make an entrance, and life is all about making an entrance. GO MICHELLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment