Saturday 29 May 2010

Birmingham Gay Pride 2010

I've got my sunblock on, my shorts, my shades and I'm slipping into my camouflage flip flops as a type. I have about half an hour before I need to meet friends in Birmingham city centre for this years Gay Pride festivities which take place today and tomorrow. I can't wait, I'm really looking forward to seeing old friends and some downright cheesy Pop acts. I have no doubt I'll be partaking in a lot of drinking and tent dancing. I'll try and write about my weekends highlights tomorrow, no hangover permitting. I hope to see you all at this years Birmingham Gay Pride, should you be in town. You can check out all of the weekends events, parade route and main stage lineup by clicking on the site below.
www.birminghampride.com

No comments:

Post a Comment