Sunday 2 May 2010

A Great Sunday Workout

I have just got back from the gym. I'm dripping in sweat but feeling incredibly refreshed. I can feel the fat burning off and man does it feel good. Today I did a good half hour of light weight lifting followed by a good hour of cardio. I'm on a serious mission regarding my health. Not that it's bad or deteriorating. I'm just finding that as I get older my body requires a bit more care. So, I'm disciplining myself to do this cardio regime at least five times a week. I will also be sticking to a very strict diet of fresh vegetables, fruit, organic meats, pulses, nuts and seeds. Right then, I'm off to eat my fresh carrot and coriander soup. My friend Simone recommended that I add a range of Linwoods products to my diet. I'll be trying them throughout the next few weeks and I'll review their range here. I'll let you know how they make me feel and what products work best with which foods. For more information about Linwwods foods check out their website.
www.linwoods.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I had a gym-like experience today as well - chopped, split and stacked six cords of firewood. And did enjoy a butternut squash, carrot and coriander soup afterwards!

    ReplyDelete