Thursday 27 May 2010

Coffee Escapism at the Algerian Coffee Stores

Heaven has always been a place where I can get a decent cup of coffee and today I just couldn't resist dropping into my favorite coffee shop. I have been a regular at the Algerian Coffee Stores in London's Soho for more than ten years now - one hell of a caffeine addiction, not to mention a lot of pounds spent on beans. Money well spent!
Today I picked up my favorite blend, Velluto Nero, flavored with vanilla and cinnamon and I immediately shoved my nose into the little paper bag for a sniff. Heaven then pleased my senses. These aromas are what I love about the Algerian Coffee Stores you can smell thmem pouring out of the stores walls, floating down Old Compton Street. You can't help but be lured in. The Algerian Coffee Stores don't just sell over a hundred varieties of coffee and tea, they also sell a variety of accessories including caffettiera/macchinetta pots, the best and only way to brew a great cup of coffee. They also stock confectioneries to go with your coffee, traditional cups, gift tins and anything else coffee or tea related. So if you're a coffee lover like me and you happen to be in Soho looking for that little bit of heaven, you now know where to go.

Algerian Coffee Stores
52 Old Compton Street
London
Tel: 020 7437 2480


www.algcoffee.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment